Many features broken
Freshly installed Manjaro KDE and so far I've run in to the following issues:
- I have to sign in to Outlook each time I open it. I checked the boxes to not ask me for my 2FA for 30 days and to not ask me to sign in often. I don't have to enter my password each time, but I do have to enter my email address and then it goes right to the inbox.
- In the default Outlook design, I cannot compose new messages. Nothing happens when I click "New Message". This renders the whole thing pretty useless.
- In the new Outlook design, the buttons to switch to the calendar and such do not function at all.
- It is impossible compose a new document in Word (I can compose a new document from OneDrive though). It only displays the following error:
- It is impossible to open an existing document in Word. Clicking a document does nothing.
- If I open Word, then navigate to Outlook from that, it takes me to a more classic looking interface. Although dated, this interface seems to work pretty well, but lacking features (it does not show shared calendars in public folders).