Milestone Jan 25, 2020–Mar 22, 2020
- add flatpak support
- improve overall search speed
- optimize backend
- restore pkttyagent
- fix open issues
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- pamac indicator tray might need an update for Gnome 3.36
- [Pamac 9.4.0-rc3] Hangs during download of packages
- Pamac icon problem with gnome 3.36
- Display bug for Pamac Updates indicator in GNOME Shell
- Do we still need to manually setup flatpak?
- [9.4.0rc] Pamac stuck at "Preparing..." when initiating install or upgrade
- Pamac stuck on waiting for other package manager to quit on Arch.
- Snap switch has wrong on-hover tooltip
- It freezes when scrolling down the page if flatpak is enabled.
- Current master code fails on test case
- pamac-installer clicking cancel should close transaction cancelled window automatically
- [Pamac 9.4.x] detects flatpak update but won't upgrade
- [Pamac 9.4.x] remove_authorization: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Message recipient disconnected from message bus without replying
- pamac builds same base package twice for split AUR packages
- Pamac hangs on "Preparing... Waiting for another package manager to quit..." after failing or cancelling authentication
- [Pamac 9.3.x] hangs on step 'internal conflict resolution'
- Compile error on vala 0.47
- [LOGS] format with timezone
- [Pamac 9.2.x] Inconsistent search results between cli/gui
- [Pamac 9.2.x] Relevance of search results
- [Pamac 9.2.0] Hanging for minutes when installing my very first snap on the system (Spotify)
- "sort by date" is gone in new release 9.0
- It doesn't udpate its indicator status very often.
- pamac-manager (gtk) hangs on chekcing inter-conflicts or refreshing databases
- Saving window position
- Add support for flatpak management