"Orphans" listing all installed applications
pamac-aur on Arch Linux. When I go to "Installed" > "Orphans" I briefly see the list of orphaned packages on my system, and then a little less than 1 second later, that list updates itself, showing every installed application. Obviously, not every package on my system is an orphan.
How to reproduce:
- Have at least 1 or more orphaned dependencies
- If you have no orphaned dependencies, the bug does not occur
- In my specific case, I updated
pamac-aur, which pulled down several dependencies to build it. After it built, I removed those dependencies. (Probably not ideal, but that's another issue).
- Close pamac
- Open it again. Go to "Installed" > "Orphans" and wait for a couple seconds (at most).
- You will first see the orphans, followed by the list update, and then all the installed applications.
- pamac-aur 7.3.1
- Dell XPS 15 9550