Split installer to simple and advanced version
There have been requests to simplify the installer. One option would be to split the installer to two variants. If we do this I suggest waiting until installer is restructured.
For the simple installer, we could
- drop git profile installation and unconfigured desktops
- drop networking and multimedia menu
- unite vconsole and Xorg keymap setting
- automate fstab generation, mkinitcpio and some other stuff in the exit
- merge base installation and profile installation?